Warning Signs that Your Child Has a Vision Problem
If you have children between the ages of 3 and 6, these warning signs can help you detect potential preschool vision problems:
- Consistently sitting too close to the TV.
- Tilting the head to see better
- Frequently rubbing eyes
- Shielding eyes or other signs of sensitivity to light
- Excessive tearing and watery eyes
- Closing one eye to read, watch TV or see better
- Avoiding activities that require near vision such as reading, coloring
- Complaining of headache or tired eyes
Schedule an appointment if your preschooler exhibits any of these signs.
Category: EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION