Our Optical Shop is an extension of the advanced technology and service Dr. Ballitch provides to his patients. We offer the latest, most technologically advanced and customized lenses to maximize your visual result. You can expect the top quality service to extend to the eyeglasses you purchase.
Our boutique offers:
- Free cleaning and adjustments
- Eyeglass cases with each complete pair purchased
- Frame warranty to cover manufacturer defects or breakage for two years
- Lenses may be replaced up to one year for any reason except loss and prescription change.
- Quality control: Staff inspection to ensure accuracy
With hundreds of frames to choose from, it will be easy to find the perfect pair of glasses in Advanced Eye Care Center’s Optical Shop… our Licensed Optician is experienced and qualified to help you find just the right style and fit.
We offer a large selection from budget to designer, the latest brands, styles and materials.
Stop in to see the latest selection of:
- Vera Bradley
- Kate Spade
- Jimmy Crystal
- Liz Claiborne
- Ted Baker
- And MORE!
EYEWEAR PACKAGES are available for those who need to keep cost in mind. These include frame and single vision, bifocal, or trifocal lenses.
Our optician will offer advice regarding the lens material that would best suit your prescription needs. Our lab backs our efforts with adaption policies that allow us to ensure your satisfaction.
- Single vision – corrects for one viewing area, distance or near
- “No-line bifocal” Progressive - a multi-focal lens allowing you to see distance, intermediate, and near without a visible line
- Bifocal – a multi-focal lens allowing you to see distance and near with a visible line on the lens
- Trifocal – a multi-focal lens allowing you to see distance, intermediate, and near with two visibly divided areas
- Aspheric – lighter and thinner lens design with less distortion noted by the wearer when looking to the side of the lens, cosmetically better because it reduces the “soda bottle” effect of a high magnification lens
- Computer or Business lens – a specialty lens that provides correction customized to help when working at the computer
LENS MATERIALS AVAILABLE:
- High index is a thinner, lighter weight material which is indicated for stronger prescriptions
- Trivex or Polycarbonate offer high impact resistance and are shatterproof
- Plastic are lighter than glass, and are tintable
- Glass is the heaviest option and the least impact resistant
LENS TREATMENT OPTIONS commonly include UV protection, Anti-reflective coating, and Scratch-resistant coating, Photogray, or Transition tints.
SUNGLASSES are available in prescription as well as non-prescription. Polarization is recommended for this type of eyewear.
back to top