Our Optical Shop is an extension of the advanced technology and service Dr. Ballitch provides to his patients. We offer the latest, most technologically advanced and customized lenses to maximize your visual result. You can expect the top quality service to extend to the eyeglasses you purchase.
Our boutique offers:
- Free cleaning and adjustments
- Eyeglass cases with each complete pair purchased
- Warranty is available for your frames and lenses
- Quality control: Staff inspection to ensure accuracy
With hundreds of frames to choose from, it will be easy to find the perfect pair of glasses in Advanced Eye Care Center’s Optical Shop our Licensed Optician is experienced and qualified to help you find just the right style and fit.
We offer a large selection from budget to designer, the latest brands, styles and materials.
Stop in to browse the latest styles!
Advanced Optical Boutique offers eyewear packages to help with budgeting for your glasses. There are many options available for you to consider.
Our doctors and Optician work together to ensure the lens material chosen best suits the needs of your prescription and vision concerns. Our lab offers adaptation policies to ensure your satisfaction.
- Single vision– corrects for one viewing area, distance or near
- “No-line bifocal” Progressive- a multi-focal lens allowing you to see distance, intermediate, and near without a visible line
- Bifocal– a multi-focal lens allowing you to see distance and near with a visible line on the lens
- Trifocal– a multi-focal lens allowing you to see distance, intermediate, and near with two visibly divided areas
- Aspheric– lighter and thinner lens design with less distortion noted by the wearer when looking to the side of the lens, cosmetically better because it reduces the “soda bottle” effect of a high magnification lens
- Computer or Business lens– a specialty lens that provides correction customized to help when working at the computer
Lens Materials Avialable
- High index is a thinner, lighter weight material which is indicated for stronger prescriptions
- Trivex or Polycarbonate offer high impact resistance and are shatterproof
- Plastic are lighter than glass, and are tintable
- Glass is the heaviest option and the least impact resistant
Lens Treatment Options
- UV protection
- Anti-reflective coating
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Transition tints
Are available in prescription as well as non-prescription. Polarization is recommended for this type of eyewear.
Thanks to advances in optical technology, almost everyone can now wear contact lenses, regardless of the type or extent of their vision problems. That includes patients with astigmatism and those who need bifocal or multifocal lenses.
At Advanced Eye Care Center, we offer a comprehensive array of contact lenses to suit our patients’ individual needs – from daily disposables to extended-wear soft contacts to rigid gas-permeable lenses.
- Disposable soft lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) lenses
- Color contact lenses
- Toric (Astigmatism) lenses
- Multifocal contact lenses
- Hybrid Contact Lenses
- Speciality contact lenses for keratoconus and irregular corneas
Contact Lens Fitting :
A thorough examination is necessary before contact lens fitting can be considered. Depending on the complexity of your prescription, contact lens fitting can be time consuming. If you have not previously worn contact lenses, trial lens fitting may take up to an hour.
At your initial visit, you will be asked to return for a follow-up visit to ensure the lenses are providing good vision and comfort. For complex cases, this may require multiple visits.
Contact Lens Fees :
Initial fitting and follow-up appointments are provided at a packaged price. This will be discussed with you prior to starting the fitting process. Prices can vary depending upon the type of lens. The fitting fee does not include the cost of your lenses.
Contact lens policy to download Our Contact Lens Policy